- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Unfortunately, I am unable to receive returns on printed items.
- Once I receive your item, I will inspect it and notify you that I have received your returned item. I will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, I will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact me.